Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Silhouette Reflection.


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?

I am pleased for my work because I like sunsets and the warm colours we used to create our backgrounds made up those colours.

2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?
Painting the background

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
Tracing the shape of the elephant.  

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton showed us an example what I was able to work towards.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
Blend my colours more.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Painting the outline of my animal.




No comments:

Post a Comment